EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Exchanges and Returns at Black Noble
%100 lamb leather Black Noble jackets and coats made by master hands, are sewed as customized orders. You can get support by clicking here to find out the most suitable pattern for your size.
You can standard size products for free, you can also customize the size and pattern free of charge. Exchange and return will not be possible for customized products.
How can I exchange?
You can fill in the form in the package which comes with your order and call the contracted delivery man to deliver the package.
What kind of customizations can I make on the product?
For example; It is possible to change the shoulder size or arm’s length of the product you purchased or you want to purchase.
• Don’t worry if you’re in wet or snowy conditions with your shearling garment although it's best to avoid an all-out downpour. If your coat accidentally becomes thoroughly wet, shake off the excess water or snow and blot dry with a clean towel.
• Hang your coat to dry at room temperature.
• Avoid any direct heat sources (such as a radiator, blow-dryer, etc.).
• Do not strongly rub a wet sheepskin garment, as that will force the moisture deep into the leather, so that it will cause the detriment of the garment.
• After your sheepskin coat is fully dry, use a suede brush to raise nap of the suede.
• If your coat has a leather nappa finish, do NOT brush with a suede brush; rather, rub lightly with a soft towel.
In general store your shearling garment away from direct sunlight as that will cause the colors to fade.
Never store in unbreathable bags such as plastic bags.
Store on a properly sized coat hanger with rounded shoulder pads to preserve the shape of your coat.
If your leather garment gets wet, simply allow it to air-dry naturally at room temperature, making sure to keep it away from any heat sources.
Once it has fully dried, you can treat it with a special conditioner to restore its luster and flexibility.
Do not use products that contain petroleum or mineral oils, as they are very drying and can damage the leather over time.
If the garment is made of suede, you may gently brush it with a terry cloth towel.
Store your leather jackets, coats, and clothing items in a cool and dry place (i.e. not overly humid or dry), make sure that you keep them out of direct sunlight.
To preserve the shape of your leather garments, use padded or wood hangers when hanging, storing, or drying them, taking special care not to stretch the leather.
Always store your garment in a breathable garment bag made of cotton or woven fabric. Plastic dry-cleaning bags do not allow air to circulate,and can dry out the leather's natural oils.
For most cases, it's best to take your leather goods to a reputable professional who specializes in leather cleaning and care. A regular dry cleaner is not equipped to handle leather's specific needs and can dry out the natural oils that keep leather supple and healthy.For general care and upkeep at home, here are a few helpful guidelines:
For leather, use a soft, clean cloth to brush off dry dirt or dust—or use a slightly damp towel if the dirt doesn't just brush right off.
Leather Jacket, Shearling Jacket, Suede Jacket